Sunday, July 24, 2011

Vacation and ideas
















So vacation 2011 is all done. I don't know what life will be like having to go back to work again but I guess I will make it somehow.
We went to Michigan , and I mistakenly thought the weather would be better than home, I guess it was, but it was not what I was thinking. I did not plan on sitting in 96 degree heat with no AC. Aside from that and the insane people in Michigan it was fun. I loved having everyone including Joy there. That dog is so funny I love her little personality and at times I get a glimpse on what life would be like to have a kid that sees me as it's mother. There were a few moments while walking that I looked ahead to my little family and felt so lucky.

I also was introduced to a website called pinterest. I am addicted and it is all Laura Mannings fault. I have been exposed to thinks I can make with modpodge, mason jars, soooo many hairstyles, and so so so so many crafting ideas. So many.
Now I have purchased mason jars, scrapbook paper, and am afraid that if I actually purchase modpodge , no surface is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment