Sunday, August 28, 2011

bomb diggity

I woke up and did my morning routine of being half asleep on the porch while Joy goes potty and read all of the blog updates in the cyber world. I did that and wished I was funnier. I also have decided that I need colorful metal chickens.
I am also looking for volunteers to help yarn bomb suburbia any takers ? I think it is unfair that the "city" gets to have all of the cool things and yarn bombing in the middle of a west county subdivision is way cooler. It's cooler because most of those people will not know why in heavens name is there a sweater on that tree.
working on the dundee collection but since they will be gifts in the future I will only "pin" pictures of them so those that do not see Pinterest will be surprised.
I'll post pictures of my own beyonce when I hit up the garden ridge

No comments:

Post a Comment