Saturday, June 11, 2011

yarn diet

I have been making blankets for what feels like everyone recently and had a good long look at my rather LARGE selection of yarn. I have a MILLION little pieces of this color and that color, an ass ton of red and pink yarn not very much white etc etc. I like making yarnny things for other people. In fact I think it is better said that I like GIVING yarnny things as I do not own any of my own work. I will post pictures of my newest creations that have found new homes when I figure out how to get them off of my camera and on to my blog :) Needless to say, I am now putting myself on a yarn diet. I cannot, under any circumstances , purchase more yarn until I have gone through this array of primary colors. What does one DO with little pieces of many different colors of yarn?


No comments:

Post a Comment